Delivery restrictions, prices, and shipping costs
(1) Deliveries are made exclusively in the Federal Republic of Germany (if need be to the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.
There is a delivery limitation for all other countries. This means that the Provider does not deliver goods there. If the Customer would like to conclude a purchase agreement with the Provider, the Customer agrees to pick up the goods at the Provider’s headquarters in the event of a delivery limitation for the Customer’s residence.
(2) The current prices at the time of the order apply. All pricing information is understood as including applicable valid statutory value-added tax. If the offer is a limited offer, the Provider shall give notice of the duration of the limitation in the web shop.
(3) For orders of goods that shall be sent to Germany, Austria, France, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia, value-added tax shall be collected by the responsible authorities in the target country. The Provider then states the prices including the applicable value-added tax in the target country. Value added tax shall be collected by the German tax authorities for deliveries to the remaining EU countries. Therefore, the Provider states the value-added tax applicable to the Federal Republic of Germany.
(4) Since tariff costs cannot be reasonably calculated in advance, notice shall be given to the Customer that the order with respect to the reasons is subject to tariffs. The Customer agrees in accordance with the tariff laws to make and/or cause the goods to be properly declared directly after crossing the border into the target country.
(5) The applicable shipping costs shall be indicated to the Customer on the order form.
Shipping costs for foreign deliveries are derived from the current, applicable lump-sum shipping costs.
6) returns/ return delivery as written in terms and conditions is possible only within the non personalized products. The refund of the shipping costs is only possible if it is about an assured shipment. The risk of the return is taken by the sender.